Red Clover, Red Raspberry, Nettle Leaf
Red Raspberry Leaf
~ Increasing fertility in both men and women. Raspberry leaf is an excellent fertility herb when combined with Red Clover.
~ Preventing miscarriage and hemorrhage. Raspberry leaf tones the uterus and helps prevent miscarriage and postpartum hemorrhage from a relaxed or atonic uterus.
Red clover is the single best remedy for all women, and including women over forty who want to conceive but can't, even if there are medical reasons for not conceiving, such as blocked tubes, diabetes, ovarian cysts, internal scarring, endometriosis. I have worked with enough women who used this combination to melt your heart when they tell their stories. Some have even called me the Fertility Goddess. Wink Wink ;) Please feel free to reach out for supplemental healing. It is my great honor to work with you!
Nettle Leaf is one of my all time favorite herbs for health. I have been drinking her for 28 years, since the pregnancy of my first baby! She is loaded with almost every single vitamin and mineral our bodies need, only lacking in a few B vitamins. She helps nourish our kidneys, liver, and adrenals, which work so hard for us and our babies.
- Increasing fertility in women and men.
- Nourishing mother and fetus.
- Easing leg cramps and other spasms.
- Diminishing pain during and after birth. The high calcium content, which is readily assimilated, helps diminish muscle pains in the uterus, in the legs and elsewhere.
- Preventing hemorrhage after birth. Nettle is a superb source of vitamin K, and increased available hemoglobin, both of which decrease the likelihood of postpartum hemorrhage. Fresh Nettle Juice, in teaspoon doses, slows postpartum bleeding.
- Reducing hemorrhoids. Nettle's mild astringency and general nourishing action tightens and strengthens blood vessels, helps maintain arterial elasticity and improves venous resilience.
- Increasing the richness and amount of breast milk.
To make an infusion:
~ Place 2/3 cup of dried herb in a quart canning jar.
~ Fill to the top with boiling water.
~ Lid gently and let steep for at least four hours or overnight.
~ Then strain.
~ Drink liquid portion hot, cold, or in between.
~ Refrigerate what you don't consume at once; use within 48 hours.
Drink 2-4 cups per day.
All of my products are made with the freshest, highest quality, either organic or sustainable ingredients, wild-crafted from mother earth when possible, and created with intentions of healing, prayers of peace, and blessings of love.
Please use these products within 3 months.
May you feel and receive the care and connection within each sip, touch, sight or smell.
Sweet Blessings, Lori